ESART20 UPSONIC 2000Va True Sine Wave Line Interactive UPS Rack Mount Pure Sine
ENERGY SAVING - ES SERIES
Due to rising electricity costs, Energy Saving has becomeone of today's most important issues. It is a trend to operate ECO - Economical mode on big capacity on-line double conversion UPS. This seems to virtually turn UPS backto Stand by (0ff-line) era.
Upsonics new ES pure sine wave line-interactive UPS are based on Energy Saving technology. In addition to providing high quality Sine Wave power and low Harmonic Distortion to support both Linear and Non-linear loads theES series has a built in wide range AVR (automatic voltage regulator) on Bypass circuit which stabilises power and makes the ES series operate even more effectively and safely than an On-line double conversion UPS operated under ECO mode.
- 3yr RTB warranty / 2yr on batteries
- Pure sine wave Output on Battery
- Intelligent Charging controlled
- 98% Efficiency in ECO Mode
- Range 1.0KVA - 1.5KVA
- Intelligent interactive LCD control panel
- Multiple interfaces options: RS232/RS485/MODBUS/USB/SNMP
- Compact design
- Standard and long backup time
- Cold start - Starts on battery, no mains power required
- Protection against overload, overheating, surges, spikes, short circuit, over charging
- Ability to Integrate with Genset
- Easy battery replacement
- 5 IEC outlets
ES pure sine wave line-interactive UPS vs On-line double conversion UPS operated under ECO mode
- Wider input range: More than 10% wider input main power voltage range than an on-line UPS.
- High overall efficiency: Consumes much less power than an on-line double conversion UPS during bypass mode operation.
- Better stability: Concise designed compact unit gives better stability.
- Economically smaller: Smaller footprint. Less expense for users.
- Small to Enterprise Rackmount Servers
- Communication infrastructure
- Networking infrastructure
- Home Theatres incl Plasma / LCD
We Also Recommend
ESART30 UPSONIC 3000Va True Sine Wave Line Interactive UPS Rack Mount Pure Sine